Ref. 6171679 - If you are looking for a house without neighbours, this house is for you.
The house is built on a semi-basement and consists of an entrance hall which opens onto the fitted kitchen, the L-shaped living room with wood burner and terracotta floor, a bathroom with shower and bath, toilet with washbasin.
First floor: a beautiful attic bedroom with cupboard, a study and bathroom.
The basement is divided into a garage and a workshop/laundry room.
Very nice enclosed park with a bowling green.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Rooms 6 rooms
- Heating Convector, Electric
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Used water Grey-water pit
- Condition Excellent condition
- View Countryside
- Renovation year 2019
- 1 Kitchen 10.3 m²
- 1 Living room/dining area 41 m²
- 2 Lavatories 5.13 m², 1.55 m²
- 1 Corridor 5.3 m²
- 1 Bathroom 6.8 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 21 m², 16 m², 12.1 m²
- 1 Study 8.2 m²
- Double glazing
- Car port
- Town centre 1 km
- Shops 1 km
- Secondary school
- Public pool
- 220,000 € fees not included
- 6 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees13,200 €
- Property tax1,430 €
- No ongoing procedures