Ref. 4620067 - Come and visit this charming house in the village of Mansle next to all the shops.
A nice entrance, a fitted kitchen /dining room that opens onto the garden, a guest lounge, a bedroom and a bathroom/wc on the ground floor.
1st floor: 2 large bedrooms, bathroom/wc
2nd floor: attic can be built.
The roof is in very good condition, all the openings are PVC DV, central heating mean gas.
- Rooms 5 rooms
- Surface 120 m²
- Heating Central, Gas
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation East West
- 1 Entrance 8.8 m²
- 1 Eat-in kitchen 22 m²
- 1 Living-room 15 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 20.17 m², 19.25 m², 10.25 m²
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory 5.85 m²
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 10.5 m²
- 1 Attic 52 m²
- 1 Other 35 m²
- 1 Garden 320 m²
- 1 Landing 8 m²
- Double glazing
- Primary school
- Town centre
- Secondary school
- On main road
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- 140,000 € fees not included
- 6.429 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees9,000 €
- Property tax1,100 €
- No ongoing procedures