Ref. 0056M - North Charente, Town of XVIII century renovated in its authenticity, 5 Gites and a large reception room of 202 m².
This set has been rebuilt and renovated while respecting the spirit of the place and its history. We discover stones, beams, terracotta floors, old fireplaces, sumptuous exposed frames, a wood, a bread oven and a well, all on a beautiful park.
Nice project for a new life.
- Rooms 20 rooms
- Surface 562 m²
- Total area 760 m²
- Heating Underfloor, Geothermal, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Good condition
- View Countryside Greenery
- Built in 1784
- Renovation year 2000
- 5 Houses 282 m², 90 m², 90 m², 65 m², 35 m²
- 1 Reception room 203 m²
- 1 Garden
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- 450,000 € fees not included
- 7 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees31,500 €
- No ongoing procedures